HOW TO PREPARE TAMRA JAL / COPPER WATER
Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins. Our bodies cannot synthesize copper, so you need to get it from dietary sources.
Here is how you can prepare your Tamra Jal: :
- The very first factor that could negatively affect your health is the quality of copper used in copper vessels. Copper Luxury guarantees 99.7% pure copper without blending any harmful and heavy metals in the production process.
- Before using the freshly bought Copper Luxury Bottle or Carafe, do not forget to rinse it thoroughly using mild soap, lemon or citric acid powder.
- Fill the vessel or bottle with water for about 6-8 hours prior to initial consumption to allow the process of Oligodynamic to take place.
- The best way to reap the benefits of this traditional practice is to fill your copper carafe or water bottle with drinking water at night, let it rest overnight so the water can get fully ionized, and then consume the water next morning.
- Although there are numerous benefits, you don’t need to drink water from a copper vessels all day long. Twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening is enough. If you have a copper water bottle, you can choose to carry it all day and re-fill it regularly. This is not harmful and the copper bottle will continue to keep your water fresh and free of bacteria.
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water in the morning on an empty stomach helps balance all three Doshas Kapha, Vata and Pitta which then ensures the proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes. When water is stored in a copper vessel, the copper gently leaches into the water providing it with all its positive properties.